Academics Phase Updates:
- Preparation for asphalt paving in the west lot the first week of September.
- Retaining walls are nearly complete and curb and gutter is being poured.
- The Cafeteria and Study Hall steel is nearing completion.
- Framing is nearly complete in the main Academics building and drywall has started.
- In the north administration suite, they have started taping and finishing the drywall.
- Window frames have gone into most of the small openings. The larger openings started getting frames this week.
- Overhead duct work, plumbing and electrical is almost complete in the Academics building and in wall rough in has started in most areas where framing is done.
- The Manufacturing Lab block walls are installed and finishes will start in that area. The larger equipment has been loaded into the area and steel has started on the yard portion.