Cyprus High School: Builing Construction
Continuing underground plumbing for gymnasium and locker rooms.
Gymnasium and locker rooms rebar is being installed and concrete footings are being poured.
The New Cyprus High School
- Project Timeline
- 11/04 – Submittal List Returned to Architect with Requested Revisions Incorporated
- 11/19 – First Pour of Concrete Footings
- 11/22 – U/G Sewer Utility Work Started
- 11/29 – Building Site Preparation Continues
- 11/29 – U/G MEP Installation Continues
- 11/29 – Geothermal Drilling Work Planned to Begin, pending materials procurement
- Manpower Onsite
- Snapshot from Total = Westland (4), Suntec (5), KSC (6), US Mech (8), CR Lighting (4)